Are you in love with the tasty burgers? Why not give a try at your kitchen? Besides being cheap, the taste of the perfect burger is irresistible. With the nicely ground-up meat, a person can chew it properly and digest it in no time. Moreover, the well-balanced burger works as the overbalanced mix of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, with a variety of flavors. The delicious mouth-watering dishes are the favorite of many people. But, always buying them isn’t a good idea. You can try out making these burgers that hold an unforgettable taste.
Preparing the perfect burger right at home is a hassle-free task when you follow certain steps.
Make the Perfect Burger: Recipes, Ingredients & Guide
In the next section, we will list the ingredients and steps that you have to require to follow while making the perfect burger.
List of ingredients For Burger:
- Teaspoon mustard
- A small onion that is grated
- A teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon of the chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger root
- 1 teaspoon sour cream or tbsp yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ketchup for BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh herb
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce
- 1 fresh jalapeno or pickled jalapenos pepper that is chopped
Things to keep in mind while making a Burger:
Before starting with the procedure, you must keep in mind to make them bigger than the bun that you are using because, with time, they tend to shrink.
Always create the depression right in the middle because the meat starts contracting and starts attaining the shape of the balloon when it’s cooked. So, whenever you see that the juice is pulling into the depression then it’s time to flip it.
You must pay attention to salting both sides generously before it starts hitting the Skillet. When you add salt ahead of time, it starts draining to the surface.
Step By Step Process of Making Perfect Burger:
- First of all, you have to lightly oil the grill and heat the Barbecue to medium temperature.
- Now you have to whisk the egg in the bowl and start adding six ingredients. Namely, Teaspoon mustard, small onion that finds the grated, teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 Clove garlic minced, half teaspoon salt, half teaspoon pepper, and Meat.
- Then, go ahead with adding any of the stir-ins that we have mentioned above that prove to be appealing to you.
- Now you have to crumble in the beef and use your hands. Also, the fork works properly. Gently go ahead with mixing together the ingredients. During this stage, you must remember to handle the meat as little as possible because the more you keep stressing, the tougher it becomes.
- Now you have to gently shape the meat without pressing firmly and mix them into the burgers about 3/4 inches thick.
- Now go ahead by using the thumb for making a shallow depression in the center of each burger. it will allow the prevention of puffing up during the cooking procedure.
- Now you have to place the burger on the grill, close the lid, and the BBQ until that is no longer the pink texture remaining inside.
- Now you have to let it get heated, turning just once and living it for around 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- In all circumstances, you should remember that the instant heat thermometer should give a reading of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. While following this procedure, you must note to never abuse the burgers by pressing with the spatula, breaking it with the fork, or just turning it frequently. This will only lead to the reduction of the precious juices and degradation of the taste.
- Now you have to just tuck into the warm crusty bun and start adding the favorite toppings. This is where you reach the end of the preparation of the burger that is ready to be served.
Making the Bulgogi burgers with pickled cucumbers:
The Bulgogi burgers with the quick-pickled cucumbers definitely work as the incredible beef burgers that are studded with cabbage for the extra crunch. The burger offers an incredible taste and is quite popular among the masses.
For preparing it, you will require the rice vinegar of 200 ml, castor sugar, ground turmeric, Lebanese cucumber, sunflower or vegetable oil, mayonnaise, soft white burger buns toasted, sesame oil, white cabbage, soft light brown sugar, light soy sauce, beef garlic, soft bread crumbs, ginger, roasted sesame seeds, black peppercorns, and gochujang.
The steps to follow:
- For starting to make the burgers, you have to whisk together the sugar and the soy sauce in the bowl until the sugar starts dissolving.
- Then, you have to add another burger ingredient and use your hands for mixing everything together roughly. It should be quarter and shape them into four years.
- Now chill them for at least 30 minutes to get a firm texture.
- Now put the vinegar, turmeric sugar and the pinch of salt in the small pan and bring to the boiling temperature. Let it bubble for one minute and then you should start putting the cucumber slices into the bowl and pouring over the liquid that is pickled. Now you have to leave for 30 minutes on this till it gets cooled down.
- Now start rubbing the burger patties with the 1 teaspoon of oil each and start heating the large heavy-bottomed area. You should use the non-stick frying pan over medium heat while doing so. Now start heating the burgers for around 5 to 6 minutes on every side until you see that it is cooked thoroughly. You have to warm the burns in the lower oven flame at the same time.
- Now you have to split the bun, mix the mayonnaise with the sesame oil and spray on all the sides. Go ahead with sandwiching each beef burger with some of the pickled cucumber and addition of the shredded cabbage.
You can also go ahead with adding the extra smear of gochujang if you want.
You must follow the steps properly to get the lip-smacking burger pieces. Now be ready to add a mesmerizing taste to the conventional meals. Make tasty burgers and surprise your friends and family with a restaurant-style burger.